Monday, October 02, 2006

Another Big Honkin' update!

Wazzzaaaaaaaap!

Anyways, I won't talk long....I'm mainly posting sketches I've done in the past couple of weeks or so.

So school's going alright I guess. It's getting pretty busy these days and I fear I will end up pressed for time on alot of my assignments again. At least that damned essay is over and done with. Bad news is, we have another one to work on. Grrrrr! This week's gonna be alright for the most part. Nothing's due and we have a field trip! Wheee! Bad side is, next week's gonna be hellish with all the projects due which, by the way, I have yet to start. *Sigh*

One more thing....I frikkin spent almost $200 on the Labyrinth book sale today!!! OMFG!!! Not cool....but I couldn't resist! It was well worth it though. I got some books I've been pining for. Sucks coz they'll be at school ALL WEEK so the temptation to buy more is seductively dancing in my face. *Le sigh* I'll try hard not to buy any more but I can't make promises. Those books are tempting and they turn you into a possesed lunatic a la the Ring of Power (Lord of the Rings). *Le le sigh*

Hmmmm I've talked longer than I've expected....Here's what I'm sure you've all been waiting for...NOT!

John Williams, my storyboard teacher

Bus drawings

Batman characters...I like my "Quentin Tarantino" Joker. LOL
Spidey and Hydroman

Brokeback Cowboy...Haha jks. I'm thinking about doing this guy for my Weight Lift and Toss animation...We'll see what Emslie says...

Celebrity caricatures: Kramer, Bruce Willis, Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman. I really like how Rodman turned out. LOL!

Celebrity caricatures: Top- Posh Spice, George Clooney, Elijah Wood, Harrison Ford. Bottom- Borat (from Ali G. Show), Lucy Liu, and Russel Crowe.

Poison Ivy. I really liked how it turned out so I decided that when I get the time, I'm gonna colour it on Photoshop.

Ok before you guys start shaking your heads and kissing ur teeth at me, lemme explain the reasons behind this drawing. Bare with me coz it is a long tale indeed...

One lunchtime, my friends and I were sitting at our desks just joking around and calling each other gay. SO we decided to prove each other's manhood by having a drawing contest. The guidlines were to draw a girl...err...well... playing with herself... and whoever comes out with the best/funniest drawing wins his manhood back.So we went on a drawing frenzy to see who will win. In the end, we looked at each other's drawings and just had a good laugh. Nobody won. LOL! Wait, then that means we're all still gay........... o.O

1 comment:

andytsa said...

yo andrew man. you rock those charicatures. you also rock anatomy. good job man keep it up!