Thursday, September 21, 2006

Big Honkin' Update....Caricatures and cafe drawings

Greetings true believers! I'm back hittin you with another update. Lately i've been pretty keen on cafe drawings and caricaturing and I've produced a few pieces that I'm quite happy with. 3 of them are my teachers and the rest are of people I've seen in public places (usually the bus). I hope to draw more and more of these to improve my skill. I still have great difficulty with certain aspects of the figure, mainly the neck and head area. I can rarely put them in the right place. It's ok, time and practice will fix that. Anyways, here are the pics.


Cafe Drawings

Cafe drawings: Some black guy that reminded me of Cee-lo from Gnarls Barkley and a mean looking lady.

3 of my Teachers. from left to right: Scott Caple, Mark Mayerson, and Bruno Degazio

Sketch page

Spidey's daughter in an alternate future.

And Wolverine, the man who is the best at what he does.

1 comment:

ben said...

hey - the degazio caricature is spot on! great work!