Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Elephant day @ Sheridan C

So today, the elephant and lion came to our school. The lion was a biatch to draw coz it wouldn't stay the hell still. All I got were pseudo-gestures of what looks like a wolf-bear creature with a gimpy hind leg and no forelegs. Yeahh...I'm not gonna post those...But my elephant sketches turned out alright. I love using grey toned Copic markers to lay down quick tonals. Anyway without further ado, here they are...

Some rough sketches

I call the blue one Blooey! I didn't have a mauve coloured marker or pencil crayon so I used a blue Col-Erase pencil. I like the look though for some reason.

Tonal w/2 kinds of Warm Grey Copic markers. I just noticed the elephant's left foreleg and right backleg is effed up. Meh, I tried...

Just wanted to throw in some caricatures or people in the Erin Mills Town Centre Food Court.

Peace monkeys!

No comments: