Monday, September 11, 2006

Whoopie! Not Goldberg.....=P

K so today was 1st day of school. It went pretty well. Turns out half of the people in my class last year turned up in my class this year. Downside is, the majority of my friends from last year's class is in another class so that sucks. Anyways, I won't get into the happenings of today coz nothing happened much at all (HAHA) so I'm just gonna post some of my doodlings the past couple of days and today......


Black Cat sketch


Captain America. This started out as a sketch and then I decided to colour it using blue and red pencils. Then I decided to ink it last minute and add all the shading to make it look Comic-y. Turned out quite alright in my opinion...

Venom...yea I know his arm looks like it exploded or something...I'm still trying to perfect my drawing of his symbiote suit. =P

This is the Fantastic Four drawing that's currently in progress. I still gotta knock in the shading.

aaaaaaand here's a bonus oldie.....


Selene from the Underworld movies.

Hmmmm speaking of which, I gotta watch Underworld 2 so I can let Damian borrow it.....

Peace monkeys!

No comments: