Thursday, August 31, 2006

CRAZY for COMICS...

Hi-ho people! Update time....

So recently I've gone on a comic book torrent Downloading spree. A friend of mine messages me on MSN on Monday and goes "Yo, you know you can DL Civil War off of Torrentspy?" I was like "GTF OUTA HERE! REALLY?!?! WOW!" So I immediately got onto that site and searched torrents for Civil War and lo and behold, I found it and downloaded the hell out of it! From then on, I started downloading comic issues and series that I've always wanted to read up on. I've downloaded such series as House of M, Secret Wars, Wolverine: Origins, DC's Crisis on Infinite Earths, Spider-man's Clone Saga, and a lot more. With the amount I've downloaded, that should keep me satisfied for a very long time! I'm one happy camper indeed =)

Anyways, I just wanted to post a few of my on-going and previous art-works on here:

Akuma. I'm still learning how to colour digitally and it's taking long to do especially without instruction so my colouring isn't all that great yet. Also I don't have a tablet so...



















Here's something I'm working on at the moment. It's my friend's character from an online MMO RPG called Ragnarok. For those who are wondering, the character is breakdancing. I'm doing this for my friend coz I owe him $ for beer. LOL! My first (though unofficial) commision work! =P




















That is all!

Peace monkeys!

No comments: