Saturday, December 16, 2006

I can finally rest!!

So we finally made it to the end of the semester. Acquired some bumps and bruises along the way but we made it to the finish line and I couldn't be more relieved! This semester has been a hell and a half and I'm looking forward to sleeping in these next 3 weeks. Ahhhhh it's gonna be heaven..... Anyways I'll just keep this a short update. I did my sketchbook review with Emslie on Thursday and I'm happy with the results. 19/20 on the sketchbook and 17.5/20 on the last character design assignment. I just gotta do better next time and get a 20 on the sketchbook. hehe. Anyways here is the last assignment: Character Expression change.


Expressions from left to right: Laughing Hysterically, Frightened, Skeptical and Seductive

Expressions from left to right: Guilty, Exhausted, Proud, Angry

No comments: