Saturday, August 26, 2006

Finally posting!




Okay so I guess I might as well post some of my work....

This painting was an assignment in our 1st year painting class called Master Copy where we had to basically re-create another artist's painting in the same style. I decided to choose a watercolour concept painting I saw from a Lilo and Stitch art book I bought. It didn't turn out too bad in my opinion although I know I could have done a bit more work on it. This turned out to be probably my best painting all year...that's how much I blow in painting...

This one on the right is just a caricature I drew of THE GOBERNATOR, Arnold Swarze....etc. in my sketchbook. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

This one on the left is another drawing of Ahhnuld. The exaggeration of the arm is intentional. =P

Anyways, in other news, I recently bought Civil War #3. Man, it's getting more intense! The battle between the registered heroes and the renegade ones was crazy! And then the ending when *blank* came in....OH MAN! If you're not following the Civil War series, I suggest you should. You won't be disappointed.

I also picked up Origins...you know, the Wolverine back story. It's pretty interesting. I've always wanted to know what his life story is...how he grew up and stuff. I wanna pick up the rest of the other Origin titles and read up on ol' Wolvie. Maybe I'll buy it someday when I have the $$. Hehe.

Anyways, that's it for today. Stay tuned for more updates in the future!

Peace monkeys!

No comments: